Fund an Idea - Learn How to Crowdfund
What can Fund an Idea do for you?
Fund an Idea is a crowdfunding and fundraising website dedicated to educating people about the crowdfunding process to try and raise money and assist with the licensing, manufacturing, and marketing of fully-funded projects.
Learn from an Expert!
Learn from crowdfunding expert Kendall Almerico as he teaches crowdfunding basics through case studies and professional experience. Watch our free video, which gives a brief overview on how to:
- Determine if your product is a good fit for crowdfunding
- Explain the importance of intellectual property
- Build your crowd
- Create an engaging video and pitch
Basic Package - $299 for 6 Months
The Basic Package gives you 6 months of unrestricted access to nine in-depth, information-packed videos that detail many different facets of crowdfunding. You won’t find educational videos like these anywhere else! In this series, you can expect to learn how to:
- Run a campaign and post-campaign effectively
- Utilize social media to rally a crowd and generate leads for your campaign
- Create an enticing video to encourage people to donate to your campaign
- Develop exciting rewards
Premiere Package - $399 for 12 Months with Monthly Webinars!
Get the most up-to-date crowdfunding information with the Premiere Package. Receive all nine videos included in the basic subscription, plus exclusive access to live monthly webinars with crowdfunding expert Kendall Almerico and other industry professionals, discussing topics such as:
- Current laws and how they affect crowdfunding
- Timely case studies and crowdfunding trends
- Using 3rd party crowdfunding tools
- And much more!